Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves and protect your eyes and face. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES rinse carefully for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if it is easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, consult a doctor.
Dispose of product and container in accordance with local and national regulations.
There are no reviews yet.